Microsoft Office, Advanced CSS, HTML(5)/XML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, AutoCAD, Inventor, 3ds Max
- Napa Valley College
- Associates of Science Degree: Digital Design Graphics Technology: CAD Drafting and/or Design Technology/ Technician, 2013 – 2016
- Studying for a career in CAD drafting with a focus on Architecture, building skills in drafting and technical design.
- Activities and Societies: Napa Valley College Campus Greens, Disabilities Pride and Empowerment Alliance, Inter-club Council, Phi Theta Kappa
- DeVry University
- Web Graphic Design, 2009 – 2010
- Taken classes to further my experience in the Web design field.
- Solano Community College
- Job-Direct Certificate: Web developer, Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design, 2006 – 2008
- By completing this certificate, I have accomplished satisfactory completion of a fast-track program of study specifically designed to prepare myself for employment in the web development field.
- Bronco Wine Company: Graphic Designer
- May 2017 - Present
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Collaborate with sales representative and other graphic designers to Illustrate concept using Adobe Create Cloud applications Photoshop and Illustrator by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval by requested sales representative
- Prepare finished copy and art by providing POS department for final printing and/or web publication
- Complete projects by coordinating with sales reps and customers
- Mormonly: Web front-end developer
- April 2012 - December 2014
- Develop prototypes and wireframe drafts of layout and navigation designs.
- Utilize Shopify's liquid design language to implement layout and organize placement of product descriptions.
- Integrate Social Media features into product pages such as Facebook "like" and Google "+1".
- Advise integration possibilities for other social media websites and Internet-based trends.
- Napa Valley Engraving: Technology Advisor; Web designer
- November 2012 - July 2013
- Manage computer systems and local network.
- Assure software is up-to-date according to company budget.
- Utilize web development software and design frameworks to develop company's website.
- Manage company's social media presence.
- Make use of vector programs to format text and images for engraving with machines.
- Engrave and print patterns, designs, etchings, trademarks, or lettering onto flat or curved surfaces of a wide variety of metal, glass, plastic, or paper items, using laser, mechanical, or sand-blasting techniques.
- Clipta: Graphic Designer
- September 2009 - January 2010
- Reporting to company event coordinators in regards to creating related invitations and decorations.
- Re-create graphics from a raster format to vector for large scale printing.
- Designed a customized layout for the company's Twitter profile.
- Create versions of main page logo to reflect various holidays.
- JobDirect: Web Design and Development
- Solano Community College - May 2008
- Autodesk Certificate of Completion: AutoCad Fundamentals
- Autodesk - May 2014
- Autodesk Certificate of Completion: Inventor Fundamentals
- Autodesk - February 2015
- Autodesk Certificate of Completion: Revit Fundamentals
- Autodesk – September 2015
- Autodesk Certificate of Completion: 3ds Max Fundamentals
- Autodesk – December 2015
If you would like a printable copy of this résumé, download the PDF version. Want a one page PDF version? We have one too.
Can't open PDFs correctly? Download Adobe Reader.